1. There are a wide range of radio-controlled
airships with pusher-prop thrusters. However, they are too large-sized, very expensive
and are used for special purposes.
2. There also are small-sized radio-controlled
airships with prop thrusters. But they are not sold in bulk, as they are characterized
by an extremely low speed and are very vulnerable to even the slightest wind or
3. Small-sized radio-controlled airships with an oscillating thruster are known.
But they have also not been sold in bulk, as they are characterized by an extremely
low speed and are also very vulnerable to slight wind or drafts.
We offer to develop a small-size
airship that will be characterized by:
- an original thruster (an oscillating wing);
- a high speed and wind stability;
a highly efficient thruster complex.
Extremely small size of an oscillating wing
and a high thruster efficiency are provided by the use of a number of new effects
of oscillating non-linear aerohydrodynamics.
1. Attractions for parks, sanatoriums, etc.
3. Air fights
and totalizators (two small-sized airships are needed).
The size of an airship wing - 2х3 m. It is moved with the use of a small wing oscillations. It can
be made in the form of an animal or a monster. Such an airship is remotely-operated.
It is moved by an electrodrive with an accumulator and is practically noiseless.
Its shell is filled with helium.