world there is a problem of pollution of the earth and reservoirs oil
slime, its huge storehouses accumulate. In all states the big efforts
on allocation of mineral oil from slimes are made. Even at clearing
application this problem remains. Us more effective technology of
extraction of oil from slimes is offered - process will be cheaper, and
clearing degree - is more.
technologies lean on a vortex-oscillatory the effect
opened by us (Know-How).
The description a vortex-oscillatory of effect and advantage of
technologies offered by us (in comparison with traditional
technologies) are resulted on our page:
successful experiments on extraction of oil from oil slime.
The result of this experiment is more low resulted.
Oil slime (stored for 10
It is very dense sluggish liquid.
Oil slime was processed for 15 minutes.
- Vortex was formed of this mixture in a laboratory plant.
- Oil slime was transformed into fluent sour cream-like liquid which
preserved these characteristics for several decades.
- Before processing open flash-point was 170?C.
- After processing open flash-point was 80?C.
Recommendations on the use of our technologies:
- Processing intensity (oscillation acceleration level,
rotation speed and centrifugal acceleration) can be increased several
- Viscosity is reduced several times due to oscillations in the vortex
body. Thus, energy needed for oil slime processing is also lowered down
- Our devices can be used for waste utilization.
- Our devices can be used for making benzene out of oil and oil waste.
We can make research and
developmental work on creation of the first samples of new highly
effective technics (on the basis of our theoretical and experimental
We search for investors and
partners for the first samples of this new technics creation.
Копирование и перепечатка материалов, статей и файлов с данного сайта допускается только с письменного согласия Сорокодума Е.Д. и ООО "Вихре-Колебательные Технологии" (С) 2000-2020 Copying and reprinting materials, articles and files from this site is permitted only with the written consent of Sorokodum Evgeny and "Vortex Oscillation Technology Ltd." (C) 2000-2020