Here is a new version of the physical cause of the Earth's rotation and its consequences.
1. The reason for the Earth's rotation around the center of the Earth-Moon system's mass.
There is an Earth-Moon system, see Figure 1.
Figure 1. Scheme of the motion of the Earth-Moon system.
It is known that the Earth-Moon system does not rotate around the center of the Earth, but around the center of mass of the Earth-Moon system. This center is located on the line connecting the center of mass of the Earth and the Moon, at a distance of 4672 km from the center of the Earth (https://info.wikireading.ru/71317).
Then this scheme can be considered as a rotating mechanical vibrator, consisting of an eccentric (the Moon) and a large mass (the Earth), which is affected by centrifugal forces. Instead of connecting mechanisms, which are in the centrifugal vibrator, the Earth and the Moon are connected by the forces of mutual attraction.
2. The reason for the Earth's rotation around its own axis.
Inside the Earth is a layer of liquid magma with a gas layer along the inner surface of the magma.
The hypothesis of the cause of the movement of the magma of the Earth and the Earth itself.
The Earth-Moon centrifugal vibrator system generates a vortex motion in liquid magma, and a gravitational wave (a wave of the gravitational type, analogous to sea waves) propagates along the inner surface of the magma. These magma movements carry the Earth with them in a rotational motion (just as sea waves carry water with them in a single directional motion).
Our stand, - the Earth-Moon model and experiments.
We have developed and manufactured a stand consisting of a centrifugal vibrator that communicates mechanical vibrations to a cylindrical pipe, see FIG. 2.
Figure 2. The stand is a centrifugal vibrator that vibrates a Plexiglass pipe.
The eccentric and the tube rotate around a common axis (analogous to the common axis of rotation of the Earth-Moon system).
A small amount of water was poured into the pipe with the bottom. When the centrifugal vibrator was turned on, with a certain selection of the frequency and amplitude of the vibration of the pipe and its diameter, an intense water vortex (analogous to magma) appeared in the pipe, see Figures 3 and 4.
Figure 3. Water vortex film inside the pipe
Figure 4. Photo of a water vortex with a void inside the vortex (photo from the bottom of the pipe).
Figure 5 shows the structure of a water vortex.
Figure 5. The structure of the currents inside the vortex created by mechanical vibrations.
Under the action of centrifugal forces, the moving water was pressed against the periphery of the pipe (analogous to the Earth's crust).
On the inner surface of the vortex, centrifugal waves (analogous to sea gravity waves) moved, which had the direction of movement of the waves around the axis of the pipe (analogous to the axis of the Earth).
On our stand, the pipe could spontaneously rotate around its axis. When the system vibrates, the centrifugal vibrator is a pipe with water, the pipe begins to rotate itself only when a water vortex with a void inside and running centrifugal-capillary waves along the inner surface of the vortex is formed in the pipe.
Hypothesis of the cause of the Earth's rotation.
Thus, at our stand, we obtained results that can be considered as a presumed confirmation that the centrifugal waves on the inner surface of the magma and the rotational motion of the magma drag the Earth along with them into a rotational motion.
Implications of this hypothesis:
1. The Earth-Moon system is a single centrifugal oscillatory system, in which the Moon is an eccentric, and the Earth is the load of this system, see fig. 6.
Figure 6. The Earth-Moon centrifugal system.
2. The Earth-Moon centrifugal vibrator system is the main physical cause of all other physical processes on Earth, including those cataclysms currently occurring on Earth.
3. The earth is rotated around its axis due to the centrifugal waves on the inner surface of the magma and the rotational motion of the magma. Scientists have discovered that the angular velocity of magma waves relative to the center of the Earth is greater than the angular velocity of the Earth's rotation.
4. If the magma freezes, the Earth will stop rotating and there will be catastrophic changes. Scientists have found that the daily rotation time of the Earth increases. Possible cause, gradual solidification of magma.
5. Under the influence of magma, as well as independently in the system of the Earth-Moon centrifugal vibrator, any media capable of movement (tectonic plates of the Earth, oceans, atmosphere) can move. See fig. 7.
7. The scheme of the initial splitting of the tectonic plates of the Earth.
These tectonic plates will move in one direction at different speeds and the distance between them will increase.
6. There is a version that the continents of South America and Africa have diverged in different directions (see fig. 8). This is a mistake. All the tectonic plates on Earth move in one direction. But the speed of their movement may be different (it depends on the structure of a particular tectonic plate). As a result, tectonic plates can change the distance between them both in a larger (moving away) and in a smaller direction (approaching). It can also form in the Earth's crust faults or convergence and bulging of the Earth's crust. These movements can be accompanied by earthquakes, rumbles and waves on the very surface of the Earth.
Figure 8. The beginning of movement in one direction with different speeds of the continents of South America and Africa.
7. In connection with the proposed mechanism of the earth's rotation around the center of mass of the Earth-Moon system and the movement of the Earth's structures, it is necessary to consider in a new way various physical processes on the Earth, including cataclysms.
In case of confirmation have been put forward hypotheses about the cause of the Earth's motion around the common axis of the Earth-Moon and the cause of the rotation of the Earth and its tectonic and other environments, it is necessary to revise the physics of the motion of the Earth. And stop today's physics of the Earth, which is based on unreliable physical models.
Копирование и перепечатка материалов, статей и файлов с данного сайта допускается только с письменного согласия Сорокодума Е.Д. и ООО "Вихре-Колебательные Технологии" (С) 2000-2020 Copying and reprinting materials, articles and files from this site is permitted only with the written consent of Sorokodum Evgeny and "Vortex Oscillation Technology Ltd." (C) 2000-2020